The other week, I headed over to Do I Even Like This? for some daily blog readin’ and freaked my freak when I saw House on the Hill’s name listed as a recipient of a Versatile Blogger Award. Not only was I tickled to get such an honor, but to have it come from one of my go-to blogs makes it twice as nice. The award means I’m supposed to share 7 facts about myself. So, without further ado:
1. One word: Anglophile. I lived in England on two separate occasions. I wouldn’t say no if someone asked me to move back.
2. Striped clothing. ‘Nuff said.
3. I love manicures. (Right now, I’m into Lady Like by Essie.)
4. I love getting hand written notes and try to send them as often as possible.
5. I’ve moved on from martinis – my current cocktail of choice is Prosecco and St. Germain.
6. I am a firm believer in naps.
7. I’m a Pisces, which means I love the color blue and am prone to emotional outbursts.
The other nifty thing about this award is that I get to pass it along to 10 other blogs that I love to read. Congrats to the lovely bloggers below who continue to crush it in the blogosphere.
1. Navy & Orange 2. By Way of Ney 3. Lilac & Grey 4. See Shop Eat Do 5. Third Floor Design Studio 6. Across the Pond 7. Do I Even Like This? 8. Could I Have That? 9. A Fashion Gal + A Fireman 10. Savvy Home